Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Returning Voyagers

Currently Reading: Inventing Ireland by Declan Kiberd (amazing examination of Irish literature and its political, social, and cultural context in the 20th century... LOVE)

Hello Wisconsin! (Imagine it in the way Topher Grace yells it at the end of the That 70's Show theme song.) And hello my dear little blog. I missed you.

Well, we're home. And we had the most amazing time.

Photobucket

The trip was everything I had hoped it would be.

Photobucket

Just Nathan, myself, and the whole grand scenery and history of Ireland, spread out around us.

Photobucket

My soul is full to bursting with beauty, with inspiration, with gratitude.

Photobucket

To put it simply, I fell in love.


Photobucket

Thanks for all of the thoughts, well wishes, and love. I'll fill you in on more details (and pictures!) later!

4 comments:

  1. Jillian, those pictures are amazing!!! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel an Ireland picture accent wall coming on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I missed this when it came through Google Reader. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

Keep On Reading...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...