Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Poetry Slam!

Get excited! While the sequel to my previous post will hopefully be forthcoming tonight, I wanted to introduce a new aspect of the blog: Friday Night Poetry Slam. Each Friday I will be posting a new poem for you to read, so make sure to check the blog each and every Friday. This week we will most likely start with the genius of William Butler Yeats. And since there are so many wonderful poems out there, if you have one you would like to see on here, let me know. I love being introduced to new poetry!
Till next time.....

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a Friday night poetry slam. May I suggest "The Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll, "No Man is an Island" by John Donne, or any/all of John Updike's poems about the seasons of the year? :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

Keep On Reading...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...